Monday, January 21, 2008

Stayed back in school to "study", only had enough time to finish my maths n edit my project. Lol. Was suppose to do one of my project today but well, my teammate ended up playing dota again so didnt do much though. Sigh. After a while gab joined me and we went some other place to study cos it was too noisy. Then had lunch wif CF de bpmc ppl haha, my church clique! Haha.
Decided to take up driving theory and maybe practical during the march holiday wif vian. Budden my mum say she wont be able to afford a car so i'm thinking wad is it for den, tht i take up the driving lesson. I seriously find this stupid. Hmm but who knows, maybe it would just turns out handy someday. Just worried if i really gotten the driving licence den no car to drive den i may forget hw to drive a car as time goes by haha. Wonder if i should also go for the mission trip in march haha. Well ppl reading my blog! Do anyone of u knows how to make my own blog private and how to invite ppl to read?

No comments: